Sunglasses need no introduction. They are essential eyewear that everyone must have. Sunglasses are eyewear that protects the eyes from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays. They come in a variety of styles and colors and are used all around the world.
Apart from providing protection, shades are stylish accessories worn for aesthetic and ootd purposes.
While sunglasses for women and men come in individual styles for each gender, the most popular styles are unisex and worn by both genders.
In India, since it is a warmer country with a lot of sunlight, more and more people are making sure shades are part of their daily essentials. People have realized that not only do they look cool, but they also provide UV protection which is so important.
Now most commonly worn outdoors, like on the beach, in outdoor sports activities like treks, and skiing, and even indoors like clubbing, shades are not funny business.
Sunglasses for men and women are made of various components such as lenses, frames, and nose pads. Each component plays a major role. Either it could be for fashion or functionality.
Choosing the right frame shape for goggles is crucial not just for style, but also for the comfort and function of the glasses. Each face shape is unique and requires different frame shapes to achieve the right balance and proportion.
What are some guidelines for the best sunglasses for different face shapes?
- Oval Face Shape:Oval faces can choose almost any frame shape, from aviators to round-shaped frames. Just make sure the sunglass size is proportional to the face.
- Round Face Shape:People with round-shaped faces should opt for angular frames to lengthen the face, such as squared-off or rectangular frames or even white-colored ones. Avoid round or curved frames as they can make the face look more circular.
- Square Face Shape:To soften the angles of a square face, choose circle or oval frames. Cateyes and butterfly frames that have softened edges are also good choices.
- Heart-Shaped Face:Try shades that are wider at the top than the bottom, such as aviator frames or cat eyes. Rimless frames or those with lightweight materials can also work well.
- Triangle face shape: The best sunglass shapes are ones that balance out the widest part of the face the jawline. Look for styles that draw attention upwards towards the forehead and temples, such as cat-eye, oval, or aviator frmaes. Oversized sunglasses are also a great option.
Goggles also come in a wide variety of styles in lenses:
- Polarized Lenses:These lenses reduce glare and make it easier to see in bright sunlight. Polarized sunglassesare one of the most popular options.
- Mirrored Lenses:They have a highly reflective silver color coating, like a mirror, that reduces the amount of light that enters the eye.
- Gradient Lenses:These lenses are darker on the top and lighter on the bottom, making them ideal for driving.
- Photochromic Lenses:These lenses darken automatically when exposed to sunlight.
- Tinted Lenses:These lenses come in a variety of colors like green, yellow, brown, and black and can be used to enhance contrast or reduce glare.
The right platform for sunglasses
Are you looking to buy the right pair of shades? You are in the perfect place! EyeMyEye.com is a platform made to help you find your best eyewear online.
Check them all out now with guaranteed discounts and more.